To allow the system to administer the blog (install themes, upload images, perform updates, etc) the ‘cmisaspsql’ user needs ‘modify’ permissions on the ‘wp-content’ folder in the WordPress root.
To achieve this you must be on a university computer – then follow these steps:
- Open File Explorer and navigate to your blog root.
- Find ‘wp-content’ folder.
- Right-click on ‘wp-content’ and choose ‘Properties…’
- Select the [Security] tab
- Click the [Edit] button below the group or user names.
- Select and highlight the ‘cmisaspsql’ user.
- Make sure the ‘Modify’ checkbox is ticked.
- Upload an image to the Media Library on your blog to test.
Please find all references here.